Description: FRCA adopted The Standards of Quality for Family Strengthening & Support in 2013. They are the first and only standards in the country to integrate and operationalize the Principles of Family Support Practice with the Strengthening Families Protective Factor Frameworks and its research-based evidence-informed Five Protective Factors. The vision is that their implementation will help ensure that families are supported and strengthened through quality practice.
- The Standards Certification Training, developed by the National Family Support Network (NFSN), is provided virtually or in-person by NFSN Member Networks in their geographic areas. FRCA is the only organization in Colorado trained and authorized to conduct this training. The Certification Training is designed for all management and direct service staff, as well as for funders. Teams of Executive Directors, Managers, Coordinators, and Direct Service staff are highly encouraged to participate together, because each has a key role to play in implementing the Standards effectively.
- Each participant who successfully completes the training receives a certificate from the NFSN that is valid for two years.
- Price per attendee: $125 for Non-members
- Time Frame: Training currently only offered virtually, and takes place over two consecutive days (8:30AM-4:30PM, 8:30AM-12:00PM)
- Inquire about upcoming training dates at [email protected]rs.org or to Eventbrite registration page