Welcome to FRCA’s Digital Journey!
This is a 2-week, November 1 – 16, 2018 online challenge where you can win prizes and learn more about family support across Colorado. Take the challenge each day on FRCA’s Facebook page to win prizes and challenge your knowledge.
Range from $25 – $100 gift cards. A new winner is chosen every day based off of the amount of Likes, Shares and Tags they receive on Facebook. You can win more than once, so check back every day!
For more information, please see the rules below:
FRCA Digital Journey Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1, 2018, and ending November 16, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using platform required in the contest post. Some challenges will be awarded strictly through Facebook. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FRCA.
- How points are awarded: Entrants receive points based on the number of Likes and Shares their post receives. Entrants may not like their own post to be counted toward the total. Two bonus rounds will be judged at the discretion of an FRCA committee who will pick the winner. The entrant with the highest number of points wins that day’s prize. Second, third and fourth place prizes will also be awarded on specified days.
- Prizes: 27 total prizes will be awarded. Players are eligible to win multiple prizes. Winners will be notified by Facebook tag or direct message no more than five days after the contest ends and prizes will be sent out within 14 business days. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Prize Eligibility: Participants/Entrants must be a resident of the United States. Current FRCA Staff and current Board of Director members may participate in the Digital Journey daily challenges but are not eligible to win monetary prizes.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, email, etc.), You understand and agree that FRCA, anyone acting on behalf of FRCA, and FRCA licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of FRCA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FRCA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which FRCA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible for any issues related to the contest—accepting the terms must indicate a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. Any information collected throughout the Digital Journey timeline is done so solely by FRCA.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is FRCA.
- By reading these rules and entering the Digital Journey, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.