Young Professionals Network (YPN) Volunteer Core
The Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) is growing and looking to expand our reach to support our mission. FRCA is currently recruiting a core set of volunteer leaders to help build the foundation for our Young Professionals Network @FRCA! We are asking you to consider joining us for this unique opportunity to shape the future of Colorado communities on a major scale of impact.
Goals for the Core Members of the Young Professionals Network @FRCA:
- Contribute to the planning of a yearly calendar of events to attract YPN@FRCA Members
- Recruit YPN@FRCA Members
- Participate in events
Core YPN Founding Member Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in planning activities in person or online.
- Help establish the YPN’s membership and event plan goals.
- Showcase your talents in your area of expertise; fundraising, strategic planning, event logistics, marketing, membership development, etc.
- Have a passion for philanthropy, a willingness to serve, and a commitment to the mission of FRCA.
- You will be building a network that you can be proud of your participation.
The minimum monthly time commitment is 1-hour committee meetings as needed, and most members work an additional of 2-3 hours supporting our various initiatives and event attendance. YPN members work closely with the FRCA Staff as ambassadors for the organization. The Young Professionals Network at FRCA will be under the supervision of the Development and Marketing Committee of the Board of Directors.
Who We Are: The Family Resource Center Association (FRCA) empowers families to raise healthy children by strengthening and sustaining the work of our 29 Family Resource Centers across Colorado. Family Resource Centers work with the entire family to help them become more self-reliant in key areas that affect their family stability, including parenting, health, education, employment, housing and financial management. FRCA’s collaborative network of family resource centers provides tens of thousands of people each year with a safe, accessible place to connect with comprehensive, coordinated services and support in their own communities.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Preston Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-388-1001 ext. 101 to set up a conversation.